In this section of the BUILD website, we have gathered resources that will help you make the most of your experience as a BUILD mentor. You will find links to those resources in the left-hand navigation area, as well as in the drop-down from the "For Faculty" tab in the top navigation bar. To help you locate the information you are looking for, here are short descriptions of the content found on those pages.
- Mentor Responsibilities: This page provides a high-level overview of your responsibilities as a BUILD Mentor.
- BUILD Mentor Training: Here you will find information on mentor training program and the training requirement for BUILD mentors as well as resources for refining your mentoring skills and expanding your professional network.
- Acknowledging BUILD in Publications: NIH requires that all research publications and presentations supported by BUILD funding must acknowledge the support. This page provides instructions and further details regarding this requirement.
- Applications for BUILD Awards: Information about forthcoming or past BUILD funding Awards are located in this section.
- Student Training Resources: The page contains student-training related information for mentors with current trainees in the program. Here you can view the current Mentor MOU (PDF) and syllabi of the Learning Community seminar classes that your trainee attends.
- Stay Connected: Here you will find information and resources on how to attract students to your research program, expand your professional network, and get updates on our trainees, program activities, and funding opportunities for mentors.
- FAQs: The most common questions current mentors ask are listed with their answers on this page.