Special Accommodations for Testing

If you are seeking disability accommodations for the GPE exam, you must be a registered Bob Murphy Access Center (BMAC) student. If you are not a BMAC-registered student, you must first register with BMAC as a student with a verified disability/diagnosis before you can register for the GPE. Please note that supporting disability documentation is required to register with BMAC, and BMAC registration can take up to two (2) weeks. After you have registered with BMAC, return to this page to complete your GPE registration. Please notify BMAC at BMAC-Exams@csulb.edu or (562) 985-4635 at least three (3) business days before the GPE registration deadline if you are requesting accommodations for the GPE, to ensure your accommodation(s) request is fulfilled.

Information about special accommodations for tests administered at CSULB can be found at these sites: