Request A Presentation
The CARES Team is available to provide presentations to students, faculty and staff, upon request. Typically, our presentations can range between 30 minutes to 1 hour. CARES Team members will provide an overview of the CARES Team, purpose, process, what happens when a referral is submitted, and what follow-up can be expected. Questions and participation from the audience are encouraged.
When planning a request for a presentation from the CARES Team, please keep in mind the following:
- As best you can, please give us at least two weeks’ notice to allow for scheduling and preparation.
- Have alternative date(s) available, should there be an unavoidable scheduling conflict.
- Please ensure you have an appropriate space and technology/equipment for the presentation.
- We can offer presentations in-person or via Zoom.
- If your group is seeking modifications, changes, or additions to our general presentation, please consider consulting with the Dean of Students Office prior to making a presentation request.
If you are ready to submit your request, please complete the CARES Presentation Request Form. If you have additional questions regarding our presentation options, please contact the CARES Team at 562-985-8670 or CARES@csulb.edu.