The CSULB Research Foundation Employee Handbook (PDF) is designed to acquaint employees with some of the CSULB Research Foundation policies and benefits. It is not a contract and should not be construed as creating contractual obligations. The Research Foundation reserves the right to amend, supplement, or rescind any provisions of this handbook as it deems appropriate, in its sole and absolute discretion.
The Research Foundation's Illness & Prevention Plan (IIPP) was implemented to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, and to promote a safe working environment for Research Foundation employees.
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (PDF)
- IIPP Self-Administered Training (PDF)
- Research Foundation Evacuation Procedure (PDF)
- Hazardous Communication Plan (PDF)
- Bloodbourne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan (PDF)
- Emergency Action Plan (PDF)
- Fire Prevention and Safety (PDF)
- Workplace Violence (PDF) (section 701.1 page 36)