Each spring the President’s Ambassador program looks for enthusiastic altruist, motivated and poised students to represent the University. Necessary skills include excellent interpersonal communication, a heart to serve, public speaking, as well as leadership skills and experience in professional settings.
If you are articulate and responsible and are looking to serve the University in a unique public relations role, consider applying to be a part of our organization. Selection is based on a competitive process.
Recruitment Interviews (phase one)
|May||Recruitment Social Mixer (phase two)|
A complete application includes the formal application, short answer responses, resume, two recommendation forms, and two letters of recommendation.
- be a matriculated CSULB undergraduate student in good standing (not on academic or judicial probation)
- be enrolled in and maintain at least 6 units
- be able to commit at least one year to the program
- One-page formal application
- One additional page of short answer responses
- Resume highlighting campus involvement, leadership roles, service to the community, and work experience
- Two reference forms & letters of recommendations
- completed by (A) a CSULB professor/staff AND (B) an off-campus community member