Telephones, Wireless Employee Owned Device
Mobile device (such as smart phone or mobile phones) so as to be available to the University while away from campus and/or to use a mobile device as an integral tool in performing their assigned duties.
No, processed Only as Employee Stipend
Complete the form Authorization for Business-Related Mobile Device Stipend.
By accepting a contract with the CSU, Contractors must certify they are neither nor its principals or its subcontractors are presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible or voluntarily excluded from participation in transactions by any federal department or agency (2 Code Federal Regulations[CFR] 180.220, in accordance with the Office of Management and Budget guidelines at 2 CFR 180 that implement Executive Orders 12549 (3 CFR Part 1986 Comp., p. 189) and 12689 (3 CFR Part 1989 Comp., p. 235).
For contracts using both, CSU and federally awarded funds, a debarment check must be completed prior to issuing any procurement contracts of goods or services that are $25,000.00 or greater.
Risk Management Review Required?
- Permitted Payment Options: Subject to the above requirements.
- PO – Not Allowed
- ProCard – Not Allowed
- One Card – Not Allowed
- Direct Pay – Not Allowed
- Employee Reimbursement – Allowed through the Stipend process (See above Additional Forms and Requirements)
- Documents required:
- Supplier Invoice
- Additional required documents listed under the Additional Forms or Requirements section above.
- Delegated approval (DOA) using one of the following options
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Dispatched PO & receipt of goods through Shipping & Receiving (no action required by requesting department)
- Authorized stamp on invoice referencing PO# and Acknowledgement of Service
- Electronic approval (via email) sent directly to email@example.com
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Contingent Documents
- Payment Notes:
- All checks will be mailed by the Accounts Payable department
Invoices received by Accounts Payable, prior to payment, are routed to the requester or approver to verify receipt of service or items. Reference the Invoice Approval Process for more
Common GL Account(s) to Use
604001 - Telephone usage
Refer to your Division/College/Department for additional policies and procedures.