Live Vertebrae Animals
Animals having a spinal column used for research purposes.
Yes and if the purchase will be from a foreign supplier, please submit the Foreign Purchase requirements with the requisition.
If a requisition is required, the minimum time for generating a dispatched Purchase Order (PO):
A minimum of 10 working days after Purchasing receives all completed documentation.
Approval is obtained by Purchasing from ORSP Research Compliance Specialist.
Approval is obtained by Purchasing from the Research Integrity and Compliance Director.
By accepting a contract with the CSU, Contractors must certify they are neither nor its principals or its subcontractors are presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible or voluntarily excluded from participation in transactions by any federal department or agency (2 Code Federal Regulations[CFR] 180.220, in accordance with the Office of Management and Budget guidelines at 2 CFR 180 that implement Executive Orders 12549 (3 CFR Part 1986 Comp., p. 189) and 12689 (3 CFR Part 1989 Comp., p. 235).
For contracts using both, CSU and federally awarded funds, a debarment check must be completed prior to issuing any procurement contracts of goods or services that are $25,000.00 or greater.
Risk Management Review Required?
- Permitted Payment Options: Subject to the above requirements.
- PO – Allowed (Campus Only)
- ProCard – Not Allowed
- One Card – Not Allowed
- Direct Pay – Not Allowed for Campus (Allowed only for Research Foundation only)
- Reimbursement – Not Allowed
- Documents required:
- Supplier Invoice
- Additional required documents listed under the Additional Forms or Requirements section above.
- Delegated approval (DOA) using one of the following options
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Dispatched PO & receipt of goods through Shipping & Receiving (no action required by requesting department)
- Authorized stamp on invoice referencing PO# and Acknowledgement of Service
- Electronic approval (via email) sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Contingent Documents
- Payment Notes:
- All checks will be mailed by the Accounts Payable department
Invoices received by Accounts Payable, prior to payment, are routed to the requester or approver to verify receipt of service or items. Reference the Invoice Approval Process for more information.
Common GL Account(s) to Use
660927 – Instructional Materials
Refer to your Division/College/Department for additional policies and procedures.