Skip to main content
Steps to Attend Commencement
Important Commencement Deadlines:
- BY MARCH 1: complete the application to graduate to be included in your college's digital Graduate Recognition Program/booklet, future commencement-related communication, and in both MarchingOrder and the RSVP/Tickets.
- FEBRUARY 12 -APRIL 19:
- Login to MarchingOrder portal via your CSULB STUDENT EMAIL for HOW TO instructions or check the COMMUNICATIONS tab to see the email that was sent:
- Record the correct pronunciation of your name (optional).
- Check all your information is correct including your name/preferred name, major, and degree BEFORE April 19, 2024!
- RSVP to your ceremony in order to receive guest tickets (mandatory if you are attending the ceremony) via your CSULB STUDENT EMAIL with HOW TO instructions included and through the COMMENCEMENT tile in SSO.
- Secure guest tickets for your ceremony. 12 tickets maximum. Instructions emailed. Step by Step process: GUEST TICKETS REDEMPTION.
- Download the MLB Ballpark App and set up an account WITH YOUR CSULB email account (if you have one) as that is where you'll receive your tickets.
- WEEKLY: Keep track of Key Dates & Deadlines listed under the FOR GRADS tab at the top of the commencement website.
- the FAQs! It has a comprehensive list of Q & A's compiled over the years from students.
- CHECK your ceremony for instructions and arrival times! Ceremonies Schedule
- CHECK your emails for commencement information and check our COMMUNICATIONS tab for a list of email and social media announcements you may have missed.
- ATTEND the fun Grad Events leading up to commencement. For details, go to the Grad Events page listed under the FOR GRADS tab at the top of the commencement website.
- APRIL 16 & 17: Senior Send-Off- RSVP survey opens March 25, 2024
- MAY 18: Beach Grad Day Details TBD