You are here
Advising Appointment Procedures and Guidelines
ADVISING APPOINTMENT PROCEDURES
Appointment Procedures & Guidelines
- To schedule an appointment with an academic advisor click on the Beach Connect logo on the right-hand side of our home page.
- You can only schedule an appointment up to two weeks in advance.
- If you have been disqualified from the University you must attend a Reinstatement Workshop in the University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) before you can make an appointment with an advisor. To register call UCUA at (562) 985-4837.
- Bring your CSULB ID card
- Since advising sessions are scheduled for 20 minute intervals, we recommend you review your Academic Requirements Report (ARR) prior to your appointment.
- Advising appointments are scheduled for 20 minute sessions, so it is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes early.
- Your appointment may be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, you must cancel the appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please be courteous to other students by planning ahead (cancel or reschedule in a timely fashion). This will help open up time slots for other students.