2023 Engineering & Technology Career Fair (In-Person)
Campus-wide Engineering & Technology Job & Internship Fair is an opportunity to recruit for full-time, part-time, and internship positions across all majors with a focus on engineering and tech. Employers who wish to participate must have open position(s) available, thus they must post a job or internship opportunity upon registering.
Registration fee includes 2 representatives, a 6ft display table, lunch, refreshments, event parking, and your online company profile available to students.
- Registration Rates:
- Government/Non-Profit Registration - $450
- Standard Registration - $600
- Sponsor Registration - $800
- Third-Party Recruiter Registration - $800
- To date, there has been an unexpected and disproportionate amount of construction management organizations registered to attend the 2023 Engineering & Technology Career Fair, and thus, for the benefit of both the student and employer experience, we have stopped accepting registrations for any additional construction management organizations. Regulating the overall mix of employers present at the 2023 Engineering & Technology Career Fair, allows for the chance that employers can meet with an appropriate number of students and not be disappointed by the turnout. Please feel free to register for the 2023 Fall Job & Internship Fair on October 18th, as there is plenty of space.
- Registration closed Monday, September 4th