2023 Educators' Job Fair
Friday, April 28 | 12 PM - 4 PM
The Educators' Job Fair is an in-person recruitment opportunity for full-time, part-time, and internships focused on the Education industry, all students are welcome.
- RSVP on CareerLINK (accessible via sso.csulb.edu) and go to Events > 2023 Educators' Job Fair
- Have Resume Prepared & Dress Professionally
- View Participating Employers
- Attend a Workshop to Prepare for the Career Fair
- VIRTUAL: Job Search for Educators; Thu, Apr 20, 5 PM - 6 PM
- VIRTUAL: Prepare for the Educators' Job Fair; Wed, Apr 26, 5 PM - 6 PM
- VIRTUAL: Resume Writing for the Educators' Job Fair; Thu, Apr 27, 5 PM - 6 PM
- For additional details visit Student Career Events
- Volunteers Needed: An opportunity for students to volunteer at the 2023 Educators' Job Fair on April 28th is available. Participants must volunteer for at least 2 consecutive hours between 8 am - 5 pm and receive a $10 Amazon e-card. If interested complete the Volunteer Form.