You are here
Publications & Presentations
- Abeywardana, S.U., Velasco, S., Hall, N., Dillon, J., & Chun, C.-A. (in press). Near-peer Mentoring in an Undergraduate Research Training Program at a Large Master’s Comprehensive Institution: The case of CSULB BUILD. Understanding Interventions.
- Young, K.A., & Stormes, K.N. (in press). The BUILD Mentor Community at CSULB: A Mentor Training Program Designed to Enhance Mentoring Skills in Experienced Mentors. Understanding Interventions.
- Urizar, G. G., Henriques, L., Chun, C. A., Buonora, P., Vu, K. P. L., Galvez, G., & Kingsford, L. (2017, December). Advancing Research Opportunities and Promoting Pathways in Graduate Education: A Systemic Approach to BUILD Training at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB). In BMC proceedings (Vol. 11, No. 12, p. 26). BioMed Central. Download Publication (PDF)
- Student Outcome: Stormes, K.N., Bowers, G.K., Streicker, N.A., Ayala, P., & Urizar, G.G. (in preparation). Analysis of Programmatic Outcomes Utilizing Propensity Score Matching. – In data analysis and early draft writing stage.
- Student outcome: Dillon, J., Vu, K., Rayyes, N., & Kingsford, L. (in preparation). Impact of Student Training Interventions on Increasing Diversity in the Biomedical Pipeline: A Case Study of the CSULB BUILD Program. – In data analysis stage.
- Research curriculum: Buonora, P., Marayong, P., Rayyes, N., Taing, A., & Nguyen-Rodriguez, S. (in preparation). Impact of Student Training Interventions on Increasing Diversity in the Biomedical Pipeline: A Case Study of the CSULB BUILD Program. - In data analysis stage.
- Priede, A., Hanley, G., Chun, C.-A, & Vu, K. (TBD). Research Skills and the Growth Mindset: Implementing the Heroic Imagination Project to Build Student Capabilities. Poster accepted for presentation at the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Western Psychological Convention, San Francisco, CA.