Additional On and Off-Campus Resources
Family PACT (Planning, Access, Care and Treatment)
- Family PACT is a program offered through Student Health Services for low-income students who are California residents and either uninsured or have insurance but need confidentiality from a spouse or parents.
- Qualified students can receive services like birth control, Well Woman exam, pregnancy testing, Plan B, basic sexual and reproductive health visits, and more!
- Visit the Family PACT website for more information.
OFF-CAMPUS COMMUNITY RESOURCES
The following resources are offered by off-campus programs that are not affiliated nor endorsed by CSULB. Please contact the directly for updated information on eligibility.
Nurse-Family Partnership Program
- A free program through the Long Beach Department of Health and Human Services. It provides first-time mothers with home visits by a registered nurse during pregnancy through the child's 2nd birthday. Please visit their website to review the national resources for families.
First 5 California
- California's Parenting Website