DSC Scholars Program
The DSC Scholars Program: Thriving Beyond Graduation is a cohort-based experience designed to assist juniors, seniors, and graduate students in preparing for life after graduation. Don't have an SSN? Worried about what's next? Join this guided cohort of peers and explore career and graduate school opportunities.
This program is designed to support AB 540 students in navigating their career choice options. This opportunity is available for AB 540 Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students. You will be part of this experience from January to April of 2024.
AB 540 Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students are invited to apply for this program. See below for more information on how to get involved.
Enrolled or incoming Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students. This program is tailored to the AB540, undocumented student experience and/or the students impacted by immigration experience therefore students who identify as part of this population are invited to apply.
Students will receive:
- Assistance with a life after graduation plan
- One-on-one guidance
- Peer support
- Financial assistance for graduate school applications
- Gift cards for participation
- and more!
- Semester-long commitment
- Attend Cohort Meetings
- Participate in special events and programs tailored to introduce you to different immigrants from various career fields
- Create a Career and/or Graduate School Plan
- Have check-ins with the Program Coordinator
- Be part of UndocuGraduation as a graduate or volunteer