Beach WELL: Mental Health Strategic Plan
OUR OBJECTIVES & ACTIONS
- We will honor our students’ diversity by using culturally-informed practices and developing strategies to promote inclusive excellence in services.
- We will build a community of care agents on and off-campus to help us identify struggles early and often.
- We will increase awareness, expand our reach, and decrease stigma.
- We will align our resources to ensure students have easy access to services.
- We will leverage technology to reach students faster and more proactively.
OUR APPROACH & COMMITMENTS
Our organized and proactive public health approach means we are ready for the challenges students face now and in the future.
Perceptive & Proactive
We will provide a high-touch experience by mobilizing our resources, and getting help to students even if they are hesitant to seek it themselves.
Extensive & Responsive
There is no wrong door for students to walk through at the Beach, anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Equitable & Accessible
We recognize how historical contexts have shaped our students’ experiences and our health structures. Our methods will create health equity with purpose.
We are dedicated to a campus and community movement where student mental health is a collective responsibility and priority.