All parking program changes for spring semester 2021:
- E11 has been converted to General Parking to provide a closer parking option for students.
- G5 has been converted to Employee Parking.
- In order to increase security, certain parking lots and buildings on campus have been closed.
- The most current info regarding open/closed lots can be found at Maps.
- On-campus shuttles (West Loop, East Loop, All Campus Tripper) will not operate during spring semester 2021 due to primarily remote instruction and social distancing requirements.
- Beachside shuttle will not operate as Beachside Housing is currently closed.
- Additional program info can be found at Shuttles.
Long Beach Transit Pass
Long Beach Transit Passes are not available for sale at this time. Full information can be found at Long Beach Transit.
Rideshare Rewards drawings are temporarily on hold. We will resume the program once the campus has fully returned to in-person instruction and operations.
Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH)
- Rideshare Rewards members will qualify for two emergency rides home per year.
- Full program information is available at GRH.
Daily Permit purchases
- Daily permits are valid only in the lot in which they are purchased.
- Additional information can be found at Permits.
Note: Individuals should limit non-essential travel to campus whenever possible. If you do choose to park on campus, a valid parking permit is required at all times.
For further questions, please feel free to email us directly at ParkingGeneral@csulb.edu.