Academically disqualified students seeking reinstatement to CSULB are strongly encouraged to attend a Reinstatement Workshop at the University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA).
UCUA advisors will assist students with creating a plan to work toward gaining eligibility to apply for reinstatement to the University.
Upcoming Reinstatement Workshop Dates
Workshops are typically scheduled the third Friday of the month. Please note that the online registration form becomes available 2 to 3 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Friday, November 15, 2019, 10:00am - 12:00pm (Location: SSC-140 A)
- Friday, December 20, 2019, 10:00am - 12:00pm (Location: SSC-140 A)
Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
No late admittance will be allowed.
Register for a Workshop
What to Bring to the Workshop:
- Official or unofficial CSULB transcripts
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended after academic disqualification
- Critical information on Withdrawals/Repeats for Undergraduates (PDF)