Skip to main content
Online Campus Tools
- CSULB Single Sign-On feature allows students to access online academic services (e.g., MyCSULB, BeachBoard, Beachmail, CareerLink, the University Library, Office 365, Beach Scholarships).
- MyCSULB Student Center provides a "home base" for accessing student information. Once students have logged into their Single Sign-On portals using Student IDs and passwords, they can select the "MyCSULB" button to launch the Student Center.
- Beachboard grants access to course content and learning materials, including submitting assignments and checking grades.
- BeachMail is the campus email provided to enrolled CSULB students.
- BeachSync is an online system that helps students find and join student organizations.
- Office 365 allows students free access to Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac, Microsoft Web Apps, Microsoft Office for Mobile Apps, and Microsoft OneDrive for Business using their personal devices. Students will lose access to Office 365, and files stored in OneDrive for Business, 120 days after they graduate.
- Technology Help Desk in the Horn Center and 5th floor of Library assist with all technological issues.
- Turnitin® is a plagiarism prevention service in BeachBoard that may be required in courses.