What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a Microsoft home use product that allows CSULB faculty, staff and students access to the following software and services for free on their personal devices as long as they are associated with the University:
- Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Microsoft Office Mobile Apps
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
How do I access Office 365?
- Navigate to the CSULB Single Sign-On page and log in with your CSULB email address and password.
- Choose the Office 365 chiclet button.
What's OneDrive for Business?
OneDrive for Business is a service that provides cloud file storage for home use purposes, and provides ways to share and collaborate with anyone on files that are stored there. Information about the service and a new user guide are available.
What if I'm no longer associated with CSULB?
The amount of time you have before you lose access to the Office 365 and the files stored in your OneDrive for business varies based on whether you are faculty, staff or student.
- If you are CSULB faculty, you will lose access to Office 365 and the files stored in your OneDrive for Business 365 days after your separation.
- If you are CSULB staff, you will lose access to Office 365 and the files stored in your OneDrive for Business immediately after your separation.
- If you are a CSULB student, you will lose access to Office 365 and the files stored in your OneDrive for Business 120 days after you graduate.
You may continue to access other features including downloaded Office apps once you purchase a new personal Office 365 subscription directly from Microsoft.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.