Skip to main content
- LGBT National Hotline, (888) 843-4564
A safe space that is anonymous and confidential.
- Trans Lifeline, (877) 565-8860
Connects trans people to the community, support, and resources.
- The Trevor Project, (866) 488-7386
Mental health, counseling, peer support, and crisis services are available for LGBTQ youth.
- The LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, (562) 434-4455
Provides health, mental health, legal, and educational services for LGBTQ individuals.
- Los Angeles LGBT Center
- LGBTQ Center Orange County, 714-953-LGBTQ
- APLA Health, (213) 201-1600
Services focus on LGBTQ+ individuals and low-cost medical care.
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG), 562-773-9801
425 Coronado Ave., #201 Long Beach