Lists of Courses & How to Enroll
Bachelor level students complete the following 4 courses (PHIT A - D) to complete the PHIT program (graduate students only need to enroll in PHIT C and D).
PHIT A: Intro to Public Health Informatics and Technology
PHIT B: The Role of Data in Public Health Informatics
PHIT C: Emerging Technologies for Public Health
PHIT D: Public Health Maps and Spatial Analysis for Health Equity
- Students who participate in PHIT related courses are also eligible to participate in a paid internship! Are you interested in developing your knowledge and skills in Public Health Informatics and Technology? Then enroll in an upcoming course to begin your journey.
Upcoming Fall '23 Courses:
- Enrollment Instructions:
- Current Bakersfield College students: Visit How to Register for Classes.
- Non-Bakersfield College students can apply directly to Bakersfield using the following Enrollment Page.
- For assistance with registration, visit the Student Information Desk. Monday-Thursday 8:00AM - 5:30PM, Friday 8:00AM - Noon, Saturday 9:00AM - 1:00PM, Sunday: Closed.
- Course: PBHS B26 - Introduction to Public Health Informatics and Technology
Start / End Date
|72248||3.0||Online||Daramola, Charles||08/21 - 10/14||8|
- Note, completion of this course will satisfy the PHIT-A requirement within the CCPHIT program.
California State University, East Bay (CSUEB)
- Additional PHIT-B course offerings are forthcoming.
- Additional PHIT-C and D course offerings are forthcoming.
Note, for any questions related to CCPHIT, including coursework and/or internships, please contact the CCPHIT Co-Director, Dr. Kamiar Alaei at: email@example.com