Something new is coming to CSULB Alumni! At this time we have paused sales of the Alumni Membership. Soon we will roll out different ways you can connect or reconnect with your alma mater and support future students.
To certify your alumni status and obtain a verification letter, please submit a certification form. A letter will be emailed to you to the address provided, please allow 3-4 business days for processing.
- Library Access: Show your card/letter for access at any CSU campus library. (Restrictions apply)
- Student Recreation & Wellness Center: Receive a 2-week complimentary pass and 10% discount on an annual membership. New members also receive 50% off one service during the 2-week complimentary period
- Other Recreation Facilities
- Theatre Arts: Show your card/letter or campus ID to receive the student price on tickets to performances.
- Athletics: For regular season home games, present your card/letter at the Walter Pyramid Box Office or corresponding venue to receive the student price.
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden: Alumni receive discounts on admission fee ($1 discount), Garden membership dues ($10 discount), and wedding packages ($100 discount).
- Free Wifi: Contact our office during business hours to get temporary non-secured Wi-Fi access.
- College of Professional & International Education (formerly CCPE): Alumni receive a 30% discount on many non-credit courses offered by the CPIE.
- Career Development Center: Services and are available to all alumni for 1 year after graduation, with continued services available for an annual fee.
- LinkedIn: Join our LinkedIn group of over 10,000 fellow Beach alumni.
- Portfolium: A host of e-portfolio and job search services are available free to alumni.
Financial / Insurance Benefits
Alumni may be eligible for discounts on auto and homeowners insurance through our affinity partner Liberty Mutual Insurance. Other insurance products are available through Mercer Consumer. Alumni can also join the LBS Financial Credit Union for good rates on various financial products. Recently added, alums have access to American Pacific Mortgage, who provides exclusive discounts and educational workshops for first-time homebuyers.
- AMC Theaters, $11* for all movies
- Aquarium of the Pacific, $27* adult, $22.95 child (available online only)
- Harkins Theatres, $8* VIP Classic, $9* VIP Ultimate
- Knott's Berry Farm, $50* adult and child single tickets
- Knotts Soak City, $38 adult single ticket
- Legoland, $82* adult, $82* child, $77* Hopper: adult, $91* Hopper: child, $86
- Edwards-Regal Theaters, $9.25* single ticket, $28* bundle (2 Ultimate tickets, $10 Concessions card)
- San Diego Safari Park, $50* adult single ticket, $41 child single ticket
- San Diego Zoo, $50* adult single ticket, $41 child single ticket
- Six Flags Magic Mountain, $57* single ticket
- Speed Zone, $30* single ticket
- Raging Waters, $32* single ticket
- Universal Studios, $89-105* single ticket (prices vary by day)
Available at the ticket counter in the University Student Union when you show your card/letter.
Offerings and prices are subject to change. For more information, call 562.985.4834.