Box Office Information
Buy Your Tickets Here!
Ticketing Policy & Pricing
|Senior Citizen (55+)||$23|
|CSULB Faculty & Staff||$23|
Call 562.985.5526 for information on group ticket pricing for groups of 10 or more.
If you are a student who needs accommodations for our performances, please consult the Bob Murphy Access Center for assistance.
- All events are General Admission (no assigned seats).
- The use of cell phones, cameras, or other recording devices is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to resell any unclaimed tickets five minutes prior to curtain.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the theatre.
- Use of electronic devices is prohibited during the performance.
- There is no late seating.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All transactions carry a $2 fee per ticket.
- Exchanges earlier than 48 hours prior to your performance will incur a $2.00 fee and any exchanges within 48 hours or after the performance has started will incur a $5.00 fee.
- In the event of a sold out house, the box office will open a waitlist one hour prior to curtain.
All Theatre Arts majors and minors receive one complimentary ticket per show. Use your Student ID as your promo code when checking out to secure this ticket!
A Comp Ticket Request Form for other needs is coming soon! Please check back here for requesting complimentary tickets, which must be requested at least 48 hours in advance.
Box Office Hours
|Tuesday||11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday||11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.|
|Thursday||11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.|
Box office will also be open 1 hour before performances begin.
For questions please contact Theatre-BoxOffice@csulb.edu or call 562.985.5526. If you are calling after hours, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Directions to Theatre Arts
The Box Office and entrance to the Studio and Players Theatres are accessible from the front of the Theatre Arts Building facing the fountain. The University Theatre has a separate box office and entrance around the north side of the building. The walkway next to the loading dock is the fastest way to reach the University Theatre’s entrance.
Take the 405 south and exit at Bellflower Blvd. Turn left from the off-ramp and then make an immediate right on Bellflower Blvd. Continue to 7th Street and turn left onto 7th Street. Continue to West Campus Drive and turn left. Take the first right onto South Campus Drive. Turn left into Lot E8. Please see the CSULB map site for information detailing Lot 7’s placement on campus.
The CSULB map site covers the complex, bus stops, and other parking lots.
Take the 405 north or 22 west. The two freeways merge. Remain on the 22 when the 405 splits off and exit at 7th Street. Continue towards Bellflower Boulevard. Turn right at East Campus Drive and then left onto South Campus Drive. Turn right into Lot E8. Please see the CSULB map site for information detailing lot 7’s placement on campus.
Take the 605 south and exit at Willow Street. Continue to Bellflower Boulevard. Turn left at Bellflower and continue to 7th Street and turn left onto 7th Street. Continue to West Campus Drive and turn left. Take the first right onto South Campus Drive. Turn left into Lot E8. Please see the CSULB map site for information detailing Lot 7’s placement on campus.
Long Beach Buses that stop by the CSULB Library: 91, 92, 93, 94, 96, 121, 171