Zen Garden Events
About the Garden
The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden is a living museum, a place of learning, art, and culture. Each season unfolds with colorful blossoms, beautiful scenery, and an iconic landscape. Plan your event in this pristine outdoor space, welcoming all who enter its gates with beauty and serenity. This 1.3-acre Garden is the perfect location for your next event. The garden’s natural beauty inspires dreams of love and provides the ideal backdrop for your wedding ceremony.
For the last 40 years, the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden has hosted milestone events for the Long Beach community. Zen Garden Events is designed to accommodate your every need. Life is full of milestones. Let's celebrate together!
|Additional hours||$800 /hr|
|Set Up (tables and chairs)||$3/pp|
|Food and linens||$ Various|
- PA System $400
- Koi Food $100
Nonrefundable Garden fee is required at time of booking.
Seated meal capacities
- Meal in Tent 100 people
- Meal in Garden 75 people
The Garden is equipped to host seated dinners of up to 100 people, but more can be accommodated with additional rentals required.
- All Zen Garden Events are required to use our captured catering.
- No hard alcohol is allowed at the Garden at any time. The consumption of alcohol (beer, wine, sake, and champagne) is limited to three (3) hours during the event.
- Parties for over 100 people require the rental of additional restroom options for guests.
- Parties must end at or before 10 p.m.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 10 have to be out of the garden at dusk.
- Other restrictions apply and will be outlined in detail at time of booking.
If you would like to discuss available dates or take a tour, please email email@example.com