Request an Appointment with an Academic Advisor
- Log in using Single Sign-On
- Use your BeachID# and Beach password (same as used for myCSULB/BeachBoard). Click on the Beach Connect button.
Click on “GET ASSISTANCE”
- On the far right side of webpage, click the “Get Assistance” button to make an academic advising appointment.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the type of appointment you need. To meet with your advisor, choose “Academic Advising”.
- Choose the reason for your appointment. Scroll down to view all available options.
CHOOSE A LOCATION
- Select your advising center by clicking on the appropriate Location – Film & Electronic Arts Advising. Select advisor.
SELECT A DAY & TIME
- Choose the day and time that fits with your schedule. If none of the available times work for you, contact your academic advisor.
- Review the Appointment Details and select which method you wish to receive your reminder: email or text. Please put a few brief notes about what you would like to discuss with your advisor in the comment box.
Using Personal Availability Links (PALs)
- If you are sent a Personal Availability Link, go directly to the advisor’s availability. You must authenticate before moving to next step.
- You may need to select the service you wish to schedule.
- Click Find Available Time to view a list of the days and times to schedule.