Advisory Council on Enrollment Management
This policy statement was recommended by the Academic Senate on May 13, 2004 and approved by the President on June 14, 2004.
The Advisory Council on Enrollment Management is a joint faculty and administrative council responsible for advising the President and the Provost on all matters pertaining to the management of the University's student enrollment. Such matters include, but are not limited to, admissions policies, the size and rate of growth of student enrollment, the retention of students, and procedures for communicating the University's enrollment management plans to affected constituencies within and without the University. The Council is also charged with the responsibility for ensuring broad and meaningful consultation on enrollment management matters within the University community and with our external constituencies.
The Council shall provide an annual report on its activities to the Academic Senate in April of each academic year.
- Director of Strategic Planning (Chair of the Committee)
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs-Graduate and Undergraduate Programs
- Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Services
- Director of Institutional Research
- Associate Vice President for Student Services
- Dean of Students
- Assistant Vice President, Governmental Relations
- Chair, Academic Senate
- Chair, Staff Council
- President, Associated Students, Inc.
- Director, Center for International Education
Appointed by the President (three-year terms):
- One community representative
- One high school representative
- One Community College representative
Nominated by the Executive Committee of the Academic Senate with the approval of the Academic Senate (staggered three-year terms):
- Six tenured or probationary faculty members
EFFECTIVE: Fall 2004