TRiO Student Support Services
Mission: TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) at California State University, Long Beach is a federally-funded program designed to assist students who are low-income, first-generation to college, or have a disability, and who demonstrate academic need and the motivation to achieve their maximum potential in higher education.
Vision: SSS promotes a positive learning environment by building a sense of belonging and serving as advocates for participants.
- Personalized Academic Advising
- Assistance Applying for FAFSA, CADAA & Scholarships
- Financial and Economic Literacy Resources
- Graduate School & Career Preparation
- Academic Success Strategies & Resources
- Workshops, Cultural Activities, Events & more!
SSS participants must have two contacts each semester. For detailed options see our Semester Requirements page.