Jump to Content
Jump to Resources
You are here
- Must be formerly incarcerated: on or off parole/probation.
- Must be residing or paroling or on probation in Los Angeles County.
- Ability to perform college level course work.
- Be motivated to succeed and benefit from a college education.
- Maintain satisfactory progress by taking and completing at least 6 units each term.
- Submit CSU Mentor Admissions Application.
- Submit a Financial Aid Application.
- Must complete an intake form.
Additional Requirements for First-Time freshman
- Submit High School Transcripts/GED
- Submit ACT or SAT Scores
Additional Requirements for Transfer Students
- Have completed 56-60 units
- Submit transcripts for each college attended