CSULB students must meet precise major specific criteria in order to 'declare a major'. While freshmen are admitted directly into some majors, many majors require that students begin as pre-majors and then declare the major if and when they complete the major specific criteria. All students must have a declared major by the time they reach 60 earned units. To review the detailed major specific requirements, select the name of the appropriate College or major below. If a major is highly impacted it will be noted next to the name of the major and additional supplemental criteria and requirements are indicated in the major specific details.
- College of Business Administration- Fall 2017
- College of Education - Fall 2017
- College of Engineering - Fall 2017
- College of Health and Human Services - Fall 2017
- College of Liberal Arts - Fall 2017
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Fall 2017
- College of the Arts- Fall 2017