Communcations - Manage Your Email, Announcements and Voicemail Remotely
CSULB Students, Faculty and Staff can access their campus email address via CSULB Single Sign On (SSO).
- Login with your campus credentials (Beach ID Number and Password) at CSULB SSO.
- Find and click/tap the "Outlook" (faculty/staff) or "Beachmail" (student) chiclet
Users can also set up locally downloaded email clients to manage their CSULB email address.
Class Announcements via Beachboard
Posting news and announcements to your class or organization is easy to do in BeachBoard and a good way to inform your audience.
Please see the Academic Technology Services' guide to BeachBoard communications, including considerations for: accessibility, media use, and mobile development.
CSULB instructors can manage their voicemails and mailbox settings in several ways:
- Through a phone
- On-Campus: Dial 51234 and enter your telephone security code (for digital and VoIP phones, press the steady or flashing “voice mail” button).
- Off-Campus: Dial (562) 985-1234 and enter your telephone number followed by your security code when prompted.
- Online using the Web PhoneManager Portal
- Through any csulb.edu email account. Be sure to set up the account via the Web PhoneManager Portal first in order to receive notifications with downloaded voicemail files.