Gilman and Fulbright Study Abroad Scholarships
Interested in studying abroad?
Considering applying for the Gilman International Scholarship and Fulbright Scholarship. The Gilman International Scholarship and Filbright Scholarship are opportunies allow students to travel outside the United States. For more information about international opportunities, visit the CSULB CPIE Study Abroad website
Gilman International Scholarships
- Undergraduate Study (up to $5,000). Must be Pell Grant recipient. Semester, academic year, and summer (3 week minimum). Funding for internships also available. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. For assistance with your application, contact Linda.OlsonLevy@csulb.edu.
- Campus Deadline:
- Spring & Summer 2021 deadline: October 1, 2021
- Fall & Academic Year & Summer 2022: March 2022
- Apply here.
- Graduate Study Research or English Teaching Assistantships (must have bachelor's degree or the equivalent before the start of the grant)
- Campus Deadline: October 1, 2021 (campus committee interview required)
- National Deadline: October 11, 2021
- Click here to apply
- For assistance with your application, contact Barbara.Grossman-Thompson@csulb.edu.