The following four resources: physical activity, nutrition education, parent education, and food resources have been gathered for the greater Long Beach community for the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. Our partners are TCC Family Health and the Long Beach Department of Public Health. Please contact us at (562) 985-5312 or email@example.com if resource is no longer available or up to date. For coronavirus resources, please refer to our COVID-19 Updates & Resources page.
Many facilities are temporarily closed due to COVD-19 while many locations have transitioned to online classes. Please contact these locations for updates on what is available during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 Resources (PDF)
- Food Resource Library Los Angeles County (PDF)
- Long Beach Resource Library (PDF)
- Bellflower Resource Library (PDF)
- Hawaian Gardens& Artesia Resource Library (PDF)
- Gardena Resource Libary (PDF)
- Los Angeles Resource Library (PDF)
- Lakewood Resource Library (PDF)
- Lynwood Resource Library (PDF)
- Paramount & Compton Resource Library (PDF)
- Torrance Resource Library (PDF)
- San Pedro Resource_Library (PDF)