Carolyn Campagna Kleefeld Contemporary Art Museum relies on support from grants, student fees, individual gifts, and contributions of time and resources to serve students, the campus, and the public. Supporters like you directly fund our city’s only free-admission art museum. Your generosity helps the Museum curate exhibitions, offer hands-on art learning activities, care for an extraordinary publicly owned art collection, and facilitate an array of public education programs on site and in our region’s schools.
Consider giving a gift that builds our community. Membership dues and all donations help ensure that the Museum can meet today’s needs and build a sustainable operating model to serve our community into the future. As we expand our facility and take on greater service leadership, your help is more important than ever.
Join as a member today by contacting Membership Coordinator Shirley Brilliant. If you would like to learn how to donate today or plan a future gift to the Museum, please contact Director Paul Baker Prindle.
Enjoy early access to exhibitions, lectures, publications, and events that focus on contemporary international art when you join as a member. When it is safe to do so members are invited to private tours of the Gordon F. Hampton Collection of American paintings, the Cal State Long Beach Outdoor Sculpture Collection and the Museum's Works On Paper Collection. Membership is a rewarding way to engage in and support the museum, the university, and the community.
Keep reading below for a special offer to save $200 on your membership!
General Member (Free)
Includes many benefits:
- First access to videos, lectures, events, workshops, and more
- Reciprocal membership at more than 50 university museums across the country
(College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program)
- 10% off retail purchases, Museum travel, and special events
- Museum E-publications and invitations delivered to your inbox
- Access to member hours at the Museum
- Opportunity to join the Docent Council
- A guarantee that we will never sell or give your information to any other organization. Free memberships are truly a free way for us to stay in better touch with our community—nothing more and nothing less.
Advocate Member ($500+)
(For a limited time receive this membership for $300—a $200 savings)
Includes above benefits plus:
- Reciprocal membership to over 400+ museums through ROAM
(Reciprocal Organization of Art Museums)
- Special Event Invitations
- Up to 20% off most retail purchases
- Exclusive tours of exhibitions and museum spaces with Museum curators and the director
- Member benefits for you and a guest
- Complimentary museum publications selected by the Curator of Exhibitions
- An invitation to the Museum’s VIP reopening party
Become a member today, and your contribution is 100% tax-deductible.
Membership Questions? Contact Shirley Brilliant, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com
The Museum’s volunteers provide key support to the museum and its education programs. Volunteers contribute invaluable assistance in facilitation of the Plugged-In Virtual Connections Program for elementary school students and the Outdoor Sculpture Collection and CSULB public art tour program. They also reinforce the museum’s commitment to providing all visitors—students, seniors, adults, and children—with a positive experience and an opportunity to engage with contemporary art on a variety of levels.
To learn more about the volunteering, please contact Curator of Education Christina Alegria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Sponsors