Carolyn Campagna Kleefeld Contemporary Art Museum relies on support from grants, student fees, individual gifts, and contributions of time and resources to serve students, the campus, and the public. Supporters like you directly fund the only art museum in Long Beach that is always free. Your generosity helps the Museum curate exhibitions, offer hands-on art learning activities, care for an extraordinary publicly owned art collection, and facilitate an array of public education programs.
Join as a member today by contacting Membership Coordinator Shirley Brilliant. If you would like to learn how to donate today or plan a future gift to the Museum, please contact Director Paul Baker Prindle.
Enjoy early access to exhibitions, lectures, publications, and events that focus on contemporary art when you join our member community. Members are invited to enjoy exclusive annual member receptions. They are also encouraged to schedule private tours of our Public Art Park and Cal State Long Beach Outdoor Sculpture Collection. Membership is a rewarding way to engage in and support the museum, the university, and the community. Keep reading for a special offer to save $200 on your membership!
Friend Member (Free)
Includes many benefits:
- First access to videos, lectures, events, workshops, and more
- Reciprocal membership at more than 100 university museums across the country
(College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program)
- 10% off retail purchases, Museum travel, and special events
- Museum E-publications and invitations delivered to your inbox
- Access to member hours at the Museum
- Opportunity to join the Docent Council
- A guarantee that we will never sell or give your information to any other organization. Free memberships are truly a free way for us to stay in better touch with our community—nothing more and nothing less.
Sign up to become a free member today!
Advocate Member ($500+)
(For a limited time receive this membership for $300—a $200 savings)
Includes above benefits plus:
- Reciprocal membership to over 500 museums across the globe through ROAM
(Reciprocal Organization of Art Museums)
- Special Event Invitations
- Up to 20% off most retail purchases
- Exclusive tours of exhibitions and museum spaces with Museum curators and the director
- Member benefits for you and a guest
- Complimentary museum publications selected by the Curator of Exhibitions
- An invitation to the Museum’s VIP reopening party
Become a member today, and your contribution is 100% tax-deductible.
Membership Questions? Contact Shirley Brilliant, Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Museum’s Volunteers provide key support to the museum and its education programs. Volunteers contribute invaluable assistance in facilitation of art educational programs for K-12 students and our Public Art Park tour program. They also reinforce the museum’s commitment to providing all visitors—students, seniors, adults, and children—with a positive experience and an opportunity to engage with contemporary art on a variety of levels.
To learn more about the volunteering, please contact Curator of Education Christina Alegria at email@example.com.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Arts Council for Long Beach
Associated Students Incorporated Instructionally Related Activities Fund
City of Long Beach
Consulate General of Canada to the United States, in Los Angeles
Farmers and Merchants Bank Foundation of Long Beach
Pasadena Art Alliance
Port of Long Beach
Québec Government Office in Los Angeles