With over 310,000 graduates, our members stand out as those who are committed to being a part of the university even after graduation. As a card-carrying member, you also have access to special benefits that non-members do not. Membership for graduates is a one-time $49 fee!
Not a graduate of CSULB? You can join too
We invite parents, faculty, staff, emeriti and friends of the university to become members as well. Associate members (attended but did not graduate from CSULB) and Affiliate members (friends of the university) join for $49 and renew at $25 annually.
For information on your current membership status, please call us at 562.985.5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected to The Beach. With subscriptions to Beach Connection and Beach Pride e-newsletter, you’ll learn about upcoming events in your area, and the latest news and topics impacting the campus.
Your membership investment allows the Alumni Association to support many university programs and works hard to make sure that students of today and tomorrow know what pride and tradition is all about. Membership supports:
- Mentor a student: Learn more how you can impact student success.
- Dinners with Twelve 49ers: Host a dinner at a restaurant, your home or business to share career advice with students.
- myBeach Program: Gets CSULB seniors involved with the Alumni Association by providing them with a yearlong senior experience in addition to preparing them for life after graduation.
- Alumni Grants Program: Since 1991, nearly $900,000 has been distributed through the Alumni Grants Program to enhance our academic departments and non-academic programs on campus, enriching the student experience.
Financial / Insurance Benefits
- Aquarium of the Pacific, $20* adult single ticket
- AMC Theaters, $8.75* for all movies
- Knott's Berry Farm, $39* adult single ticket
- Legoland, $73* adult single ticket
- Regal Theaters, $9.25* single ticket
- San Diego Wild Animal Park, $42.75* single ticket
- San Diego Zoo, $42.75* single ticket
- Six Flags Magic Mountain, $44* single ticket
- Universal Studios, $77* single ticket
Available at the ticket counter in the University Student Union when you show your membership card.
Offerings and prices are subject to change. For more information, call 562.985.4834.