Concerts at The Beach
Join us for Concerts at The Beach, the CSULB Alumni Association’s on-campus, outdoor concert series!
Pack a picnic dinner to enjoy before the concert, then listen and dance to lively bands when the sun goes down. For your convenience, alcoholic beverages* will be available for purchase at concessions.
In addition to music and dancing, you can win fabulous prizes in the door prize drawing with gifts donated by generous local businesses. Proceeds from the drawings go to the CSULB Alumni Association, which supports the success of CSULB students through programs such as Alumni Grants. A few of last year’s prizes included overnight stays at Montage Laguna Beach, tickets to events at the Hollywood Bowl, and in-home wine tasting.
*No outside alcohol is permitted at this event.
This frameset document contains:
July 14 - The Emperors
The Emperors are back! This group has opened for acts such as the Rolling Stones, Steely Dan and the Righteous Brothers. Dance and rock to their renditions of tunes from the Eagles, Chicago and the Doobie Brothers and discover why they’re a Long Beach and Concerts favorite!
July 21 - Woodie and the Longboards
Making their Concerts at The Beach debut, Woodie and the Longboards will have you up and grooving to their amazing renditions of the most popular surf music tunes! Performing together for over 15 years, these master musicians will bring you the finest hits of the Beach Boys and surf music groups.
August 11 - The G3 Band
The G3 Band is back for a second performance at Concerts. Led by the vocals of Karen Lee, they play cover tunes touching all genres including classic rock and roll, oldies, country and current Billboard tunes. The G3 Band features three generations of outstanding vocalists and musicians who are sure to get you up and dancing! Come and experience why Concerts guests demanded their return!
August 18 - Stone Soul
Closing out our third season, Stone Soul will bring the finest classic soul and Motown to the stage, performing music from timeless artists such as Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, and James Brown. With this band, you’re guaranteed to have a funky and fabulous night.
- Tables accommodate groups of four or more. When complete tables are not purchased, smaller parties will be combined to complete a table.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee specific table requests. The Concerts at The Beach committee will assign the best seats available based on the date your order is received. If your group cannot be accommodated at one table, you will be contacted regarding your options.
- Please contact us directly for reservations for parties larger than ten.
Campus parking is $9.00 and may be paid by credit or debit card (VISA or MasterCard only) or exact cash using the grey parking kiosks in Lots #3, 10 or 10A.
- All tickets will be mailed at least two weeks prior to the first concert that you will attend.
- If tickets are purchased less than two weeks before a concert, they will be held at will call to be picked up the day of the concert.
- We are unable to provide refunds on tickets purchased.
Special Thanks to Our Concerts at the Beach Sponsors: