Student Support Services Program
The TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) at California State University, Long Beach is a federally-funded program designed to assist students who are low-income, first-generation to college, or have a disability; and who demonstrate academic need and the motivation to achieve their maximum potential in higher education.
TRiO SSS promotes a positive learning environment, building a sense of belonging, and serving as advocates for participants.
All three TRiO SSS programs Classic, Disability, STEM and Health Sciences are awarded by the U.S. Department of Education.
SSS Receives 3 Grants from Department of Education
- Personalized Academic Support
- Assistance Applying for FAFSA and Scholarships
- Financial Literacy and Money Management
- Graduate School and Career Preparation
- Academic Success Skills Workshops
- Cultural Activities and Events
- Computer Lab and Printing