Guardian Scholars Program Application Requirements
Guardian Scholars Program Eligibility Requirements
- Must complete the CSULB Guardian Scholars Application
- Must be currently enrolled at CSULB
- Must be current or former foster youth.
- Must be able to submit Foster Youth Verification Documentation (FYVD)
Guardian Scholars Application Process: Complete the following steps below to complete your Guardian Scholars Application:
Step 1: Complete the Guardian Scholars Application
Step 2: Complete the Guardian Scholars Needs Assessment
Step 3: Schedule Welcome/Intake Appointment
Step 4: Register for Guardian Scholars New Student Orientation.
Step 5: Follow us on Instagram: guardianscholarscsulb
Email Oneida.Santana@csulb.edu if you have any additional questions.
Guardian Scholars Program Expectations and Requirements:
- Must meet with Guardian Scholars Resource Coordinator at least twice per semester.
- Must meet with Guardian Scholars Academic Counselor at least twice per semester
- Must meet with EOP Financial Aid Counselor at least once per semester
- Must participate in 2 Guardian Scholars Professional Development Workshops
- Must participate in 2 Guardian Scholars Gatherings
- Must participate in at least 1 Guardian Scholars Engagement Activities