Thesis and Dissertation Office
- Beginning with the Spring 2019 semester, the Thesis and Dissertation Office will only be accepting electronic signature pages.
- See our new 2019 Format Manual and updated Mini Manuscript.
Ready to submit your thesis, project report or dissertation?
Be sure to complete all 4 steps:
- Complete request form for electronic signature page and submit to committee members for electronic signing to be completed by the deadline date. Here is more information on the electronic signature page submission process.
- Have your manuscript formatted to the best of your ability and complete in one PDF.
- Deliver your signature page to the Thesis and Dissertation Office by 5 p.m. of the deadline date.
- Upload your PDF to the website indicated in the email that will be sent to you at the time your signature page (electronic or hardcopy) is received by the Thesis Office. A payment of $95 is required at the time of uploading the PDF.
More information is available regarding manuscript submission and the format evaluation process.
Need help with formatting?
- Refer to the Mini Manuscript (PDF) for examples of formatted pages.
- Watch a PowerPoint slideshow of formatting rules.
- Set up a pre-submission consultation (during designated dates).
- Come to a workshop.
- Call or email anytime with specific questions.
Concerned about copyright?
Looking for a thesis?
- Information about CSULB theses is available through OneSearch, the Library's online catalog.
- Titles written after 2008 are only available on Proquest Dissertations and Theses Database.