49er Summer Sports Camp
Registration is closed both sessions
Session I - June 20 - July 14
Session II - July 17 - August 11
Days - Monday through Friday
Time - 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Price - Each 4-week session is $625 per child / per session.
Enrollment is open to all children ages 5 to 13 years of age (if entering 8th grade in the fall).
The Objective of 49er Camp is to provide each child with:
- Increased physical fitness with a written evaluation and fitness profile.
- Instruction by qualified and experienced staff in a variety of activities, including some but not all of the following: Archery, Basketball, Gymnastics, Bowling, Soccer, Softball, Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Volleyball, Dance, Physical Fitness, Track & Field, and Daily Swim Lessons.
- An enjoyable learning experience in a college atmosphere.
We will provide all campers with a “49er Camp” t-shirt, group photo, and all necessary activity equipment. You are responsible for furnishing the appropriate and camp attire and personal items (swim suit, shorts, shirt, socks, sunscreen, towels, athletic shoes and flip flops, snacks and water ).
Payment, Balance Due and Refunds
- Full payment without discounts is $625 per child per session.
- A mandatory $200 non-refundable deposit is required with each application, and for each session.You must pay the deposit with the online payment option, otherwise your application will not be processed. Balance payments must be made by June 13th, 2023 (Session 1) and July 11th, 2023 (Session 2).
- All applicants will pay online through our secure processor CASHNet using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express). Payments for balance of registration fees due will be accepted after the $200 non-refundable deposit is processed. Balance of registration fees must be made online by credit card.
- Refunds Policy:
- The mandatory $200 deposit is not refundable.
- Refunds will be given as follows: prior to the first teaching day - $425.00.
- Children may not attend camp until the registration balance is paid. Required forms must also be submitted prior to the first day of camp. (See email confirmation for details)