MCC Conference Room
Multicultural Center Conference (MCC) Room
The Office of Multicultural Affairs offers the Multicultural Center Conference (MCC) Room as a bookable space to students, staff, and faculty of CSU Long Beach. The MCC serves as a welcoming space and prioritized reservation space for marginalized communities to meet, gather, and coordinate their efforts in creating a more inclusive campus. It is available Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm. With OMA Staff approval the space can be used after 5pm.
To reserve the MCC Conference room, please submit this online form. Please read the following information and guidelines prior to submitting your request.
Any questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The MCC is designed to host meetings, workshops, guest speakers, forums, and film screenings that promote a more inclusive campus environment. Per University policy, the MCC cannot be utilized for a regularly scheduled classroom.
- MCC Conference Room Reservation Form must be completed at least one week before the date requested.
- Reservations will be held for active and recognized student organizations, students, faculty, and staff members of CSULB. Priority will go to CSULB student organizations, student leaders, departmental-led student affinity groups. secondary DSA departments/staff, CSULB faculty, and staff.
- Space capacity is up to 58 individuals. No standing room is allowed due to fire code regulations.
- The MCC provides the following amenities:
- Refrigerator, microwave and sink for hospitality. Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen area is the responsibility of the reserving party.
- Technology: Projector, Projector Screen, and small speaker.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the MCC Conference Room.
- All reservations will be approved based on availability by OMA Staff within 2-3 business days.
- If your meeting or event is cancelled after you've made your reservation, we ask that you please notify the MCC as soon as possible so other groups may utilize the room.