Interacvtive Map California State University Long Beach. On campus, go to the Visitor Information Center for directions to Brotman Hall. Pay-by-space parking is available in parking lot E1, adjacent to Brotman Hall. Pay-by-space machines accept credit and debit cards as well as cash, however, if paying by cash, please have exact change as no change is given. Use Google Maps for direction to parking.
Short-Term parking may also be purchased via the Parkmobile App. Parkmobile is a convenient service that even provides countdown reminders and the ability to extend your purchase via your mobile device. Download the Parkmobile App for Android or Parkmobile App for Apple.
|Time||30 min.||1 Hour||90 min.||Daily|
The U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Office is located in Brotman Hall Room 250, inside the Career Development Center. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor of Brotman Hall. Directly across from the elevator through the double doors is the U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Office.
Pre-arrival Daily Health Screening
All campus visits require the COVID-19 Health Screening & following protocols:
- Please complete the online daily health screening prior to your arrival to the campus on the day of your appointment.
- Complete the online Pre-arrival Daily Health Screening
- You may skip the Administrative Service Manager (ASM) field
- Select Brotman Hall (BH) for the Building Visit and click Submit
- Entry into some campus spaces will be contingent on you displaying the current day's "green checkmark" on your mobile device resulting from clearing online health screening.
- If the result of your pre-screen questionnaire is a "red X," you will be subject to additional questions. If necessary, you will be contacted for follow-up. Do not go to campus until you have been cleared.
- Consistent with guidance from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, face coverings secured over both the nose and mouth are required indoor for all students, faculty, staff, and visitors.