California State University, Long Beach has a responsibility to provide employees and students with a safe working and learning environment. Given the fact that smoking is the most significant cause of premature and preventable death in the United States today, California State University, Long Beach is 100% smoke, vapor, and tobacco-free.
The full text of all relevant smoke and tobacco free policies for CSULB can be found here:
- CSULB Smoke and Tobacco Free Policy, September 2016
- CSU System (to be announced)
- Academic Senate of the CSU, January 2013
- The California State University Board of Trustees Resolution RCOW 09-02-01
CITY OF LONG BEACH
- For detailed information, see City of Long Beach Title 8 – Health and Safety, Chapter 8.68 Smoking in Public Places