Through the Transition Grant Video Project, the Community Clinic has produced several videos on the following topics:
- Post-Secondary Education and Training
- Advocacy and Rehabilitation
- Community-Based Organizations
CSULB Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic
The CSULB Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic offers comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for children and adults who have communicative disorders such as the following:
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Child Language Disorders
- Adolescent Language Disorders
- Stuttering/Fluency Disorders
- Disorders Associated with Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies
- Communicative Disorders Associated with Cerebral Palsy and Down Syndrome
- Aphasia, Apraxia, Dysarthria and Related Neurological Disabilities
- Services may be arranged in Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese and other languages
Mental Health Resources
Please browse the following websites for additional information on mental health:
Mental health referrals in Long Beach:
(This list is for reference only, these services are not endorsed by the Community Clinic)
CSULB Student Resources
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers short-term counseling for individuals and couples, group counseling, career development counseling, referral services, psychoeducational workshops, and crisis intervention.
Disabled Student Services. For students with disabilities: offers advising, tutoring, disability parking, campus and agency liaison, test taking services and accommodations, note taking, reader services, registration assistance, priority registration, scholarship application, admission advising, research assistants, financial aid advising, and disability management.
CSULB Learning Assistance Center offers skills training (studying, organization, time and stress management) and tutoring.