The improving economy and changes in the K-12 finance system has resulted in an increased number of teaching and leadership positions opening up in our local schools and communities. This is a great time to be finishing your degree or credential! Your program has prepared you well for your next step-finding a job!
You are encouraged to visit the University Career Development Center (Link) website and sign up for CareerLINK (Link). This is a great resource for our students and you should visit it often as they may have postings not listed on this page.
Best to you in your new career and Go Teach!
Career Resources Provided by the Career Development Center (Link)
- Los Angeles Unified School District K-12 Teachers. Apply at teachinla (Link) for the chance to interview on campus. More information on On-Campus Interveiws (Link)
- Individual Career Counseling
- Mondays-Fridays 8am-5pm
- Personalized 1-on-1 appointments
- 30-min or 60-min depending on topic
- Sign up on CareerLINK
- Drop-In Advising
- Mondays-Fridays 11am-4:30pm
- Resume & Cover Letter Reviews
- 15-min sessions
- No appointment required
RSVP or APPLY Via Career Link
- Log in to sso.csulb.edu (Link)
- Select CareerLINK
- For events and Workshops, see Events Menu and RSVP
- For Jobs and On-Campus Interviews, see Jobs & Internships Menu and Apply
MATH TEACHERS - Los Banos Unified School District
Los Banos High School is looking for Math teachers who either have their credentials or have graduated with a Math or Business degree. We are located in the heart of California and offer induction programs (formerly BTSA) free of charge to new teachers.
If you are interested, please apply on EdJoin (Link).
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - Anaheim Union High School District
Apply on EdJoin (Link)
LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER ASSISTANT - Arcadia Unified School District
The Library Media Center Assistant works under the direction of the Elementary School Principal and provides library and media services for students, teachers and staff; works directly with large and small groups of students for various activities; coordinates day-to-day activities and operations of the library; assists students, teachers and staff in the selection of library materials and equipment.
Application must be submitted through EdJoin (Link).
ASPIRING TEACHERS - partnership with Dramatic Results, LBUSD and CSULB
- Work directly with students at six LBUSD campuses
- Work closely with credentialed classroom teachers
- Get to know school administrators
- Connect with nine community, educational STEAM agencies
SEVERAL OPENINGS - Green Dot Public Schools