CSULB’s Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Department programs deliver the solid theoretical foundation and practical basics to prepare you for a successful engineering career, whether you’re interested in robotics and advanced manufacturing or designing the next generation of aircraft or space vehicles.
CSULB offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Close collaborations with local companies and government agencies deliver internship, scholarship, and employment opportunities and keep the curriculum cutting-edge. Read more about the programs below.
Graduating? Sign up to get together with your department faculty and friends on May 22, the day before Commencement.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's in Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering (Degree Completion)
- Master's in Mechanical Engineering
- Master's in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- Master's in Engineering Management (Online)
- PhD in Engineering and Industrial Applied Mathematics