A CSULB degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering Management prepares you for a successful career in industry or research. Graduates of the accredited undergraduate programs work at engineering and construction companies, contributing to the planning and construction of everything from buildings and bridges to water and power systems. Students may also pursue graduate study. A range of options are available, including specialization in four Civil Engineering specialties. Read more below.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor's in Construction Engineering Management
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Construction Engineering Management
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Environmental/Water Resources
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Structural
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Transportation/Geotechnical
- Master's in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- Master's in Engineering Management (Online)
- PhD in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
CSULB Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering Management programs are accredited by a number of bodies.
The CSULB Construction Engineering Management Program has been accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE) since 2012. The CEM program applied for renewal of ACCE accreditation in Fall 2016.