The CSULB Career Development Center (CDC), located in Brotman Hall 250, offers a variety of career related services, workshops, and resources.
CSULB’s online job board, CareerLINK, gives students and alumni exclusive access to on- and off-campus jobs and internships. Search by keyword, industry, company, or salary.
- Find jobs, resume advice, and salary information.
- Find a career path workshop.
- Attend a professional development workshop.
- Attend a job fair.
- Find an engineering internship.
Faculty and Staff
One of the largest and most well-respected engineering schools in the western United States, the CSULB College of Engineering has enrollment of 5,000 across 10 engineering disciplines as well as Computer Science, Construction Management, and Engineering Technology. The College also has multimillion-dollar corporate partnerships to help fund student laboratories, interns, and curriculum development.
- Post a free job or internship in CareerLINK.
- Email your engineering job or internship opening.
- Find an engineering intern.