The CSULB Active Learning Classrooms (ALCs) are flexible, student-centered learning environments. ALCs allow instructors to actively engage their students and facilitate peer review within small groups.
- Collaboration tables equipped with Windows computers, flat-panel monitors, and writable surfaces. Each table accommodates 8-10 students and includes mobile device input connections.
- Centralized teaching station with a master control panel, Windows computer, document camera, and various mobile device input connections
- Projector and surround sound speaker system
Reservations, Class Sizes and Locations
- Active Learning Classrooms (ALCs) - University of Minnesota
- Active vs. Passive Learning - EduTrends
- Active Learning Classrooms Break The Mold - Here & Now
- Patterns of Technology and Technique Use - Northern Michigan University
ALC Training Available
Contact: Francine Vasilomanolakis