1. Student access to the faculty shall not be reduced by the instructional mode of a class.
2. The University shall make every effort to inform students of the mode of instruction and technological requirements of a course offering before the student enrolls in the class.
3. Matriculated students enrolled in non-traditional classes shall have access to the on-site academic advising services at California State University, Long Beach.
4. All students have equal access to the University library and other on-site learning resources offered at California State University, Long Beach.
5. Students in non-traditional classes shall have reasonable support services. These include:
6. The University shall provide adequate technical support for academic technology.