You are here

MAE Forms

Supervision Course Forms

Note: All supervision courses (MAE 491, 691, 697, 698, 795, 797, 798) require a permit in order to register. Approved supervision course forms must be submitted to the MAE Administrative Support Assistant, Nancy Ko (Room ECS-636), who will give students the course code number (each faculty has a different code number) and a permit to register.